Leigh just happens to be married to Tim my old mate and surfing buddy back in the day and I began following her on Instagram via her husband and reading her blog. Being mums it's hard to take time for ourselves with my little fox only a week shy of four months I haven't had much if any free time since before he was born. Miss Three keeps me on my toes too, so I'm setting a goal to do five things for myself (simple things + achievable) that are important to me. So join me at poppyfoxathome and Leigh over at sixbythebay (http://sixbythebay.blogspot.com.au/)
So, here are the rules.....from Leigh:
- You MUST try to the best of your ability, accomplish all 5 things on your list!
- If you are a fan of social media feel free to tweet me, fb me or instagram me of your indulgence and hashtag #sbtbmytop5.
- If any of these moments are captured, I would love you to share them with us in the following weeks post.
- By no means does anything need to be of grand scale.
|I sat by the sewing machine, watching Miss Three and drank |
+ savoured a coffee. I drank it all before sewing a stitch, oh it was so good.
|I got wifi and i love it|
|i took time to play|
|I bought frankie, had a coffee and enjoyed a little reading before heading |
back to Miss Three + little fox and the sewing machine
|I was spontaneous I went to a thermie cooking class with only a few hours notice|
|I got something just for me before my birthday, another year older |
+ forever changed
|I spent my birthday in the chai tent with my tribe in nature|
enjoying the slower pace, the sunshine and the space
|Enjoying a birthday moment|
My top 5 list for this week
1) organise a thermie demonstration at my house, just so l can actually understand it.
2) read some of my favourite blogs with a pot of tea
3) do yoga
5) watch a movie
See how we go completing My top 5 this week + be inspired to do five things for yourself.
Follow me on instagram during the week, join in and use hashtag #sbtbmytop5.