PoppyFox has been nominated for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger’ award.
It was a great way to start the week. Thanks to DearStephenKing for my first blogging nomination, I must admit it put a rather big smile on my face after waking up with a bad headache, no coffee and a nine am appointment with my little family.
What a fantastic way to get to know new blogs, build a sense of community and get yourself and the blogs you love out there for all to see.
OK, so there are some rules/responsibilities that come with this nomination, let’s not forget.
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here's 7 Things about myself:
1. I'm trying to live the simple life. Being creative, mindful, joyful and most of all transparent in my daily life.
2. I'm a big fan of television- the Big Bang Theory, CSI, Death in Paradise, New Tricks, Bones, Mad Men + Silent Witness.
3. I'm having a love affair with my coffee machine Pablo he makes everything seem so much better.
4. I'm addicted to fabric + sewing. Anything electric, quirky, vintage or that captures your imagination. You should see my fabric stash, sigh!
5. I have a bad case of wanderlust. I want to go to Bali, Cambodia, Vietnam, Tuscany, France, Greek Islands, Alaska, Canada, Morocco and North America.
6. My favourite cocktail is an Espresso martini.
7. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and looking forward to introducing Tully, our little boy to you all come the new year. I'm sure he'll be as creative and feisty as his sister.